Saturday 9 May 2009

CONCLUSION कोन्क्लुसिओं

.
I think this is the last post for me (9th of Mai, last day!)
So I would like to conclude saying a few words about our work on the blog, and what we gained from doing that.
.
This idea of a blog about India was at first obvious, as my partner Edwina has Indian origin and is crazy about that country and its culture. I was myself quite interested in learning about India, as I didn't know anything about it. So we worked as a team; edwina was my "wikipedia" and I was the translator =)
.
We decided then to modify some photos adding our heads, in order to make it .. entertaining!! That could at least help people who didn't care about what we said, and focuss on something else... We also wanted to make it as a trip, not to have informations going in every direction, and this worked quite well! We said everything we planned to say at the begining (except for Bombay...)
.
I think the idea of making a blog was interesting. It helped us to practice our writting, talking about something that has a particular interest for us. However, it takes time... a lot of time to do it: meet Edwina, choose the photos, modify them, decide what we're going to talk about, and write it in English... It would have been much easier if we had more freetime to do it...
.
Anyway, I am sorry we didn't finish it (Bombay). I felt like I wasn't able to do it without Edwina, as she is the one to know everything about India. I thought she would continue this blog once in India, but she is having trouble getting the internet.
Anyway, this was a good experience!
.
We would like to thank you for your messages, it was great to see that people had an interest in what we were doing.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment