Monday 23 February 2009

AMRITSAR



In the interior of the GOLDEN TEMPLE,

the holy book of the Sikhs, the Guru Granth Sahib,

is placed on the ground under a jewel-studded canopy.


On the first floor, there is a small pavilion called the Shish Mahal (mirror room). It is ornamented with pieces of mirrors laid in the ceiling and walls. Above that is a smaller pavilion, which is represented here.
.
.


This is a picture of women leaving the Temple!
.
We choose to put that colorful photo to show you that women also go in the Golden Temple, but they are separeted from the men.
.
I think this is the easiest photo to find us!
.
.

3 comments:

  1. I see u Edwina!! but Im not sure if I see Caroline...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on David!! It's so easy! (I'm smiling on the photo!!!)

    The second one is easier.
    I look so retarded... Everybody knows now that I' not photogenic =)

    Caro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you girls!! hahaha !!
    great picture!

    ReplyDelete